Reports to Managing Director
Start date 1st August 2022
Salary: £26,000 per annum
Full time fixed term contract for 12 months
Roles and responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Studio development including launching new community groups, utilising available space in studios and seeking new opportunities for collaborative working
- Monitor lessons and lesson feedback
- Manage freelance tutors
- Manage projects that launched across the business
- Support with seeking funding
- Impact analysis of funding
- Admin duties including responding to emails, registering new students, preparing student invoices and exam submissions
- No more than 28 hours of teaching contact time which will include piano tuition
- Health and Safety training and safeguarding
Although this is a full-time position, any time spent outside of teaching contact hours is flexible and can be done either remotely or from a Side By Side Arts premises.
These are personal attributes that Side By Side Arts are looking for in those who work for and with or on behalf of the organisation. Please include aspects of your experience and achievements that evidence your suitability for the post you are applying for in your letter of application.
- A high level of musical aptitude on piano in teaching and / or performance.
- Experience in engaging learners and / or audiences in music.
- An ability to use technology in your practice and record keeping.
- Well organised and able to follow procedures and processes.
- A good timekeeper, reliable and punctual.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team as well as solo.
- Able to show good communication skills written and verbal, across a variety of ages and abilities.
- Show an awareness of current trends in music education and show personal responsibility for continuous professional development.
Job offer will be subject to appropriate clearances and enhanced DBS check.
To apply please email a letter of application and a CV to email@example.com by 24th June 2022